To receive updates and support, please follow these steps:
- After logging in to your new install you will see the following message.
- Click on License Key
- You will be redirected to the WordPress Admin › Settings › ACTIVATE ADULTX™ page.
- Enter the License Key which has been send to your order email or find your license key on your account page.
- If you ever change domain and need to deactivate, simply click the Deactivate button
Manage License Key
In the case of an error or if you have lost your license, a new license can be easily generated from your account page.
To do so please log in to your account and follow these steps:
- Click on Licence Manage
- Remove the old licence by clicking Delete
- Regenerate your new license key by clicking Generate Licence Key
Once you have activated the theme with your license key, you will be able to receive theme updates.
To install a theme update, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Dashboard › Updates page.
- Select ADULTX™ and click Update Themes
Updates of our own plugins and a few other plugins are delivered outside of the normal WordPress repository. It is important to update these plugins directly after the theme update, because the theme and plugins can depend on each other to function.
To update the plugins, please follow these steps:
- After completing the theme update you will see the following message.
- Click on Begin updating plugins
- You will be redirected to the WordPress Admin › Appearance › Install Plugins page.
- Here you can install any new updates.